Sunday 11 March 2018

Just want to apologise in advance, in case...

I came off my AD last month because the new recipe had lactose in it, which I'm allergic to, so I suddenly came off the Citalopram and my GP warned me that because the withdrawl was so sudden, instead of being slowly weaned off it, I might feel woozy for a while as my body readjusts.

My wooziness is coming out as sudden bouts of anger and I go from placid to full of rage then back to placid literally within seconds, so I just want to apologise in advance for any sudden bursts of anger for seemingly little or no reason.

For example, I've just had a bath and was fine until I went to get a towel, a couple of things in the pile started to slip off and my rage went from zero to 10 immediately and back to zero just as quickly.  I yelled at the top of my lungs in anger as soon as the clothes started slipping down, the hubby called through to find out what was going on and by the time he'd finished his sentence, my anger had disappeared again.

The way that Steve described my wooziness was by saying I'm like a steam train at the hands of someone with no training... I plod along fine until the coal is thrown into the firebox in just the wrong place and the safety valve thingies start blowing off steam.  Everything is about steam trains with Steve!  lol 

Apparently I'm like a cartoon character... walking along fine and dandy one minute and the next there's steam coming out of my ears!  lol

Anyway, I just want to apologise in advance for any posts I make that seem rude or angry or like I'm having a go at you... that's really not my intention at all, I just can't control my anger for a while is all... it'll get better and I do still care, I just need you to be patient with me for a while is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment