Wednesday 14 March 2018

Chips for tea and no pills tonight

The pharmacy have screwed up with my prescription again... they were supposed to have been delivered yesterday but they weren't, so yet again I'm doing 1 day taking them, 1 day without.  Tonight is a without night.

Steve saw a programme about fish being caught and offered to get us chips for tea, so we're waiting for them to be delivered then I'll eat 'em and be forced to have a late night and early morning.

I really don't like missing doses, but better that than taking the full 28 days, going fruitloop while I'm waiting for the manufacturer and pharmacy to get the pills to me then have to start the cycle again... yadda yadda yadda.

I'm gonna phone the pharmacy next week and give them a 3 week window instead of the 2 weeks they've been having for the last decade or so... they promised 5 working days and everything was fine and dandy for years and I wrongly got used to it, then things started going tits up and haven't got any better *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment