Monday 5 March 2018

3 years and counting

In 2.5 years I'll be free of another credit card debt and in 3 years I'll be totally debt free!  Yay!

Just gotta keep up the payments to CO and BC for those 3 years then I can work on improving my credit score!

Right now, after all my bills and the shopping have come out, I'm left with £4 a month.  We spent £50 on this week's shopping and £45 of it is Steve's stuff... literally the only things of mine on the entire order are 7 bottles of pop, the rest is for Steve.

I'm paying for the electricity too at £50 a month that I'm moving over to Steve, yet he can afford take-aways and things we don't need... I survive on £4 a month so why can Steve afford more than that?  He buys stuff from Amazon too... I haven't bought anything from Amazon since Christmas when I had to get gifts for both families and Steve didn't put a penny towards it.

Not this year though.  As of next week, Steve can spend exactly half the weekly grocery budget on food for him (£25) and half the electricity payment too... that'll save me £125 a month that I can put aside for gifts for my mum, C, H and D.

I'm fed up of getting £460 a month and being left with £4 yet Steve gets more than that and he can still afford take-aways!

Hardly fair, is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment