Tuesday 23 January 2018

Just had my GP on the phone as well

I ran out of AD's and the pharmacy couldn't get hold of any lactose free ones from the manufacturer because they'd stopped making them or something.

Steve went into a bit of a panic last night and decided to phone the pharmacy as soon as they opened this morning.  They told him to contact my GP who has just phoned back and apparently he's got no problem with me completely stopping it, I just need to be prepared "to feel a bit woozy for a couple of weeks" while my body gets used to not having a med in my system that it's had since 2003.

I'm glad I don't need to take it any more and as long as the wooziness isn't throwing up constantly, I can live with the side effects for as long as my body needs to re-adjust!

Means that I can keep going to bed at midnight and being awake at 6.30am now which is a huge relief after being asleep for 12 hours and exhausted for the other 12 hours!  Just need to keep taking the multi now along with extra B12 boosts as needed in winter.

Things will be rough for a while, I know that and I can prepare for it, but for the first time in 1.5 decades I just don't feel the need to be on AD's at all!

On a scale of one to ten, right now I'm at eleven!

No comments:

Post a Comment