Saturday 21 October 2017

Review: My name necklace products

I bought a keyring and a ring in memory of my twins from My Name Necklace.

I'd never even heard of them before I saw an ad on my Facebook page the week of the 21st anniversary of their loss.  It was like my twins were giving me a message that I should order from them, so I did.

The order has just arrived and the keyring is everything I was hoping for so I had high hopes for the ring.

I ordered "the most popular size for ladies" on the site... size M½, with the hope that I'd be able to wear it on my middle finger.

Nope.

It's waaay too small to fit on any of my fingers except my left hand little finger and even then I had to push it on hard!

That really let me down.

Took forever to arrive and the names on the ring are tiny too.

My scores on the doors?

Delivery time:  ✰✰✰
Keyring:  ✰✰✰✰✰
Ring:  ✰✰
Overall:  ✰✰✰

If you want a unique piece of jewellery and don't mind waiting for a few weeks for it, definitely go with them, just don't expect their rings to fit unless you have personally measured the size of your finger before you order it.

No comments:

Post a Comment