Tuesday 31 October 2017

ASDA

To save a bit of money we went with ASDA for our groceries this week.

Was emailed a URL to check up on where the delivery was yesterday afternoon.

We'd booked the 6-7pm slot but were both in after 3pm.

The URL said that the delivery would be here between 5.05pm and 5.15pm.  No problem at all.

Kept checking the URL when the shopping hadn't been delivered by 5.30pm.

The page still had the same time on it even though it was past that time now.

5.45pm came and it said the shopping had been delivered.

Nope.

We waited until 7pm and still no shopping so Steve phoned them to find out what was going on.

The person said that the shopping had been delivered at 5.45pm.

Nope.

They rescheduled it for between 9am and 10am today but wanted to take the payment again.

I've got £3 to last me until Monday so there's no way I could have afforded almost £50 to be taken twice!

The refund will take 5 days so they'll have £100 of my money that I can't afford for a week.

Never again.

ASDA have lost 2 customers in me and Steve now.  Back to Sainsbury's from now on - more expensive but more reliable.

Screw you ASDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment