Thursday 7 September 2017

Review: Ebay vintage opal ring

I ordered a vintage opal ring on Ebay the same day that I bought the opal ring from Etsy.

The Ebay ring has just arrived, 2 days earlier than I was expecting?

The packaging was way too excessive... an A4 bag that was bursting at the seams then loads of bubble wrap and the ring was right in the middle of that.

It's a beautiful ring, but the packaging was waaaay too excessive!

It's on my little finger now and I'm loving it!

If you're looking for a ring, definitely go with Ebay, just expect there to be a lot of packaging and bubble wrap for small things that could easily have been bubble-wrapped a couple of times and put into a paper envelope that would have fitted through the letter box!

It's a great ring though and I'll wear it every day with all my other rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment