Friday 21 July 2017

My morning supplement routine for the next 360 days

Calcium crunched up and swallowed first - not expecting any noticable effect from this one straight away, but it'll make my nails and teeth and bones healthier and stronger slowly but surely.

Iron next which I can swallow whole - not expecting a noticable effect straight away from this one either, but because I'm vegetarian and eat mostly frozen veg instead of fresh leafy veg, I'm not willing to take the risk of being short of it.

The multivitamin is the one I'm expecting to notice the difference from in less than a minute and because I haven't taken it for a couple of weeks, I'm hoping it'll be even sooner!

So, Calcium first then... as predicted, no immediate effect.  Not worried about that though, I never felt an immediate effect with it so wasn't expecting to this time either!

Iron - no immediate effect from that either, but wasn't expecting to.  It'll be the multi that'll have an immediate effect hopefully!

OK, so multi last.  I'll count the seconds between the time I swallow it until I start to feel it kicking in... 19 seconds - took a few seconds longer to swallow the multi than it did with the iron so it started breaking up but that was only 'cos my mouth had got used to not swallowing it immediately is all and it didn't totally break up, just detached a bit is all but it did that before too.

I love this combination because it works for me.  The multi with minerals is cheaper by a long way and it was more convenient to swallow one pill a day instead of three, but I don't need to fill my stomach with food before taking them and they don't make me feel sick for hours afterwards!

If you're looking for a good quality supplement supplier, I definitely recommend Simply Supplements!  If you want money off (10% I think but could be wrong) then just use my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) when you're supplemented up and you've got them all in your basket, this is quoted from the site "You can do this either on the homepage or as you're buying from us. There is a link just above the voucher code box during checkout saying "Been referred by a friend?" et voila! Money off for both of us!

I was wrong about the referral discount on your first order using my details too... it's not 10% but double that and you get 20% off already great prices for your first order!  Go for it, I very much doubt you'll regret it!  😉

No comments:

Post a Comment