Sunday 9 July 2017

Cashback sites

Are you willing to add a grand total of about 30 seconds and maybe 3 or 4 extra clicks to your online shopping to be able to get cashback in your bank account or vouchers to spend on eBay for almost free?

I am.

My mobile battery died on me overnight so I've just used 2,000 Nectar points on a new battery for the phone that will be with me on Tuesday or Wednesday.

How much did I actually end up paying?

Less than a fiver including delivery of £2.99!

It took an extra couple of clicks with my weekly shopping every week and I paid less than £5 for a new battery for my phone!

Unless you're in too much of a hurry to get things online (and it's happened to me a few times so I do understand) then that extra few clicks and seconds can make all the difference for things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment