Saturday 13 May 2017

Virus free and backed up for another week

The virus and malware scan had finished by the time I came downstairs, so I set the back-up going while I took the pup on her walk and it's just finished so that's it for another week now  👌

Took the pup on the new walk this morning and she was fine all the way through it, so her reluctance was boredom more than pain or whatever.  Worked out while we were on her walk that each length is 1¹/₄ lengths of her previous walk, so twice up and down is equal to 5 times up and down of the previous walk.

The pup was happy to go further today but I didn't want to risk it.

Already taken me supplements as well and am having some mini meringues for me breakfast.  Gotta work out how much more will come out of my bank account on Monday just to be sure I've got £100 in there for the shopping, the money for the PPC has already come out and I was waiting for something else but can't remember what that was now!  👎  I'll have to go back and read yesterday's blog posts to remind me 😃  lol

Gotta love how the brain damage affects my memory!  😞

No comments:

Post a Comment