Monday 27 March 2017

Interesting!

Just had a call from someone about my PPI claim that I may be able to make.

He's going to call me back between 12 and 12.30 tomorrow afternoon to go through it all with me and they don't take any money up front, just a £99 one off fee if they win my claim.

He said that it didn't matter that I'd already claimed on the PPI when I first lost my job, they will be able to claim on the money I paid them the entire time I had the card for and they would just take the money I'd already claimed help for!

It didn't even matter that I'd already paid off my store cards... he said they would still be able to see if I could claim any money back even though they've been paid off and closed now!

All sounds too good to be true to me!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment