Monday 13 February 2017

4 years, 2 months to go

I've just worked out that I've got 4 years and 2 months, tops, until I'm debt free.

BC finishes then and I'll have finished paying off SB and CO by then too

Got a letter from BC this morning to say that my reduced payments will expire soon and to call them, which I've just done, and they are going to call me back at home in the next 24 to 48 business hours which makes it the end of the week, doesn't it?  Steve reckons so!

I haven't got a clue why the reduced payment is expiring... everything is the same except my debit card number!  I'm going to try and remember to ask them to set up a direct debit each month, instead of coming off my debit card otherwise I'll have to go through this every couple of years!

I hate using the phone at the best of times and I'll never remember to ask about the direct debit in a few hours, let alone days!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment