Thursday 5 January 2017

O2 are...

O2 are the best mobile operator in the UK.

I used their online help system at 8am and within half an hour they had found the issue was with my SIM card and sent a new one to me.

It's just turned up so in less than 30 hours I'm back to using my mobile again and most of that time it was with Royal Mail so it was out of O2's hands in less than an hour and they didn't have a problem admitting the fault was with the SIM and they sent out a free replacement that worked the instant I put it into my phone!

O2 were my first ever mobile phone company and they will continue to be the best company out there, I reckon!

100% happy with everything... if you're in the UK and you're looking for an amazing company, then I'd say definitely go with O2!

No comments:

Post a Comment