Tuesday 6 December 2016

My new favourite drink

Just tried my very first chocochino pod, without the milk bit, from the machine and it's my new favourite hot drink!

This morning, my favourite hot drink was hot chocolate but now it's milk-less chocochino's.

Steve said to have a look on Amazon because it would prolly be cheaper than Sainsbury's (£4 for 8 servings) but I've found a pack of 50 (no, that's not a typo, I really do mean fifty) chocochino pods without the milk for less than £14 and it's on Prime too, so I can get it the next day.

The chocochino pods have got the gorgeous flavour of hot chocolate as soon as you have a mouthful, with a taste of coffee as you swallow it.

I thought the coffee would overpower the chocolate, but it doesn't and whoever came up with the idea really understood both chocolate and coffee and came up with the perfect combination!

Whoever created these pods deserves a pay rise I reckon!

No comments:

Post a Comment