Friday 15 July 2016

Oxford reading tree books

I'm considering writing educational reading books for children, just to see how I get on with them like I did with the sci-fi a couple of weeks ago.

The sci-fi novella was pretty much a no from the start... I think I'll stick to writing realistic fiction and fantasy but what about educational stuff for young children... when they are first starting to learn to read sorta thing?

I've just bought meself 69 Oxford Reading Tree books from Amazon that'll be here tomorrow that I can see what I'm up against and how they are set out and written and stuff.

is for levels 1, 2 and 3 and there are 33 books in the pack.


is for levels 1-6 and there are 36 books in that pack.  I figure it's a good way to get started on my research into it all!

If I decide that they aren't for me, I'll give them to H or give them to a local school or put them on Freegle or something so that they don't go to waste!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment