Tuesday 10 May 2016

Don't know what I'm going to do after tomorrow!

I've got 5 chapters left to write which means I'll put the final full stop in the first draft of my first trilogy tomorrow evening and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself after that!

It'll be weird to have finished my Toni trilogy and still have half a week to go before I have anything else planned.

I don't want to start editing the 15 manuscripts on Thursday morning because I'll prolly still be thinking about the trilogy but having nothing else to write will be weird, so I'll be in a sort of void for a few days before I start the editing on Monday, but I can't realistically do it any sooner because my head will still be in the Toni trilogy!

It's a great start to my writing year though!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment