Thursday 14 April 2016

A rough timeline for the next 18ish months

The rest of April:  finish the Toni trilogy
May and June: work out how to use Poser Debut
July to October:  edit all my manuscripts
November is NaNo
December and January:  take a deep breath and pay off BC
February: back to editing again
March: cancel BC direct debit and put the £75 I save each month onto SB and CO
April 2017: plan out NaNo novel
May 2017: improve my Poser knowledge
June 2017: pay off SB, cancel the direct debit and put the full £150 a month onto CO
July to September 2017: pay off CO
October: celebrate being debt free for the first time since I was 18!

If I can keep away from spending for the rest of the year then I'll only have 2 cards left to pay off in 2017 and by the end of 2017 I'll be totally debt free!  I'll be able to afford to help pay for the food and stuff for the first time since I moved to Gloucester!

No comments:

Post a Comment