Tuesday 8 March 2016

My money again

Assuming I keep putting £300 aside every month, I'll be able to pay off over a third of BC by July then save up for birthday and Yule gifts as well as paying off another £1,000 by October which will mean that I've only got another £1,000 to pay off on BC before it's totally cleared at the start of 2017.

Paying off BC will free up another £75 a month which I'll increase CO and SB to £75 a month each and still save up £300 every month so that I can pay them both off by the end of 2017 which will start off 2018 totally debt free and £450 spare every month which I'll save up for paying off a bit more of the mortgage each month or paying for a weeks food every month or something like that.

It means that in less than 2 years I won't need to worry about bills any more because I'll have paid them all off!

Just need to remember that now!  lol

You and me head on for the next 2 years, spending addiction, and you are definitely going to loose this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment