Friday 28 August 2015

We have a truly spectacular, amazingly fantabulous puppy dog!

Mitzi has just been an amazing little girl!  She has gunky eyes a few times a month and the gunk usually comes out easily but it had dried quicker than usual this time so she pulled away after a little while so I dampened some toilet roll to de-solidify the gunk and our spectacular little puppy let me do her left eye with no problems after that but she toddled off when I tried to do her right eye so I got her a Dentastick and she was happy to let me do her right eye then.

That wasn't the end of it though... I made her 'wait' for 30 seconds before I let her have the Dentastick and I only asked her to wait once the whole half a minute instead of every few seconds like I usually do.

When I gave her the Dentastick she ran off with it bless her... she didn't want to work for it any more than I'd already made her do!  Bless her little furry paws!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment