Wednesday 3 June 2015

Police have just been and gone and...

...yet again they have said me an' the pup aren't doing anything wrong.

Apparently the man's issue was with the pup and his cat's.  That's fair enough.  If he had been polite and just said that to me there wouldn't have been a problem, I wouldn't have walked the pup down there and I wouldn't have got the police involved.  Sorted.

But nope, he decides to threaten me and be anti-social no matter what I did and the final straw was when he took photo's of me on Monday.

I know what the next step is now though and the cops have been to see him again so I'll keep walking the pup between numbers 3 and 9 and just stay out of his way as much as possible and as long as he does the same then there won't be any more issues for either of us.

If he decides that he's going to ignore the police again then I'll keep on reporting it every time he does it to me.  Now that I know what his issue is, I'll avoid the cats as much as possible and hopefully that will be the end of it!

I don't want to take it further, but at the same time I want to be able to walk our dog without hassle every morning too so the ball is in his court now.

No comments:

Post a Comment