Saturday 9 May 2015

Namehog every time!

I'm the owner of SUGAR.

On recommendation of the founder, I registered the domain name and hosting with an American company.

A lady mentioned that the site was over-run with ads after the first page... no content that had been uploaded by me, the founder or her assistant, just full page adverts.

I've transferred the name to Namehog and bought hosting from them too even though there are still 355 days until the renewal at the other hosting place.

They obviously don't appreciate their customers!

I've been with Namehog for over a decade and from now on they will be the only hosting company I go with - I know and trust them and they don't spam a site that is hosted with them!

Their support is fantastic and fast and they put their customers first.  WTG Namehog!

No comments:

Post a Comment