Saturday 4 April 2015

That was nastier than it needed to be!

DO NOT READ THIS AROUND THE TIME YOU EAT!

Sorry for shouting but this is going to be a gross post so I don't want you to loose your lunch after eating!

I've just been out to clear up Mitzi's poo from the back yard (can't say I didn't warn you!) and everything was fine and dandy clearing it up from by the back door but when I walked to the next pile I almost fell backwards into another pile of poo.

Fortunately I managed to stop myself.

I cleared up the rest of the poo then put the long handled scoop against the wall, put the nappy sack over the end and emptied the poo into the bag.

Took the bag off the end and a large piece of poo jumped out of the bag.

I scooped it up again but didn't get my left hand far enough out of the way and the poo smeared up my index finger.

I put the scoop back into the bag but my fingers got in the way this time.

Poo embedded itself into every finger nail on my left hand.

I was about ready to throw up by this point!

Just as I tied the bag up, I spotted another piece of poo but there was no way I was going to pick it up again so it will just have to wait until next time!

Hurumpf.

When I came in from binning the nappy sack full of poo, I went to wash my hands... plenty of squirty soap and water and they still feel gross!

So, I'm going to hit the publish button and wash my hands again... total grossness!

No comments:

Post a Comment