Sunday 12 April 2015

Not only, but also...



Not only have I got great calf muscles now, but I’m also losing my belly too!

My size 14 leggings need to be pulled up at least twice on Mitzi’s morning walks but I also have to hitch them up in the house too, just going from the living room to the bathroom (both on the same level) sees me pulling them up at least once, sometimes twice in each direction too!

I’m not doing any exercise other than walking Mitzi every morning up and down the street 4 times every morning, but those daily walks seem to be doing wonders for my shape… and my mood – they set me up for the rest of the day, clear my head and wake me up!

Those 150 yards every morning are helping me to lose the stubborn weight I’ve had since coming out of hospital in 2003 without being on a diet or going to the gym!

Just got to slim down to size 10 and get rid of my huge thighs that I’ve had since childhood and I’ll be a happy bunny!

My diet and exercise tip?  Only eat when you’re hungry and stop when you’re nicely full and walk at least 100 yards more than your current normal a day, every day, no excuses!

It’s easy but very slow so don’t expect to lose weight fast but don’t be a gym bunny either, unless you want to!

I came out of hospital in March 2003 a size 26-28 and it’s now April 2015 so it’s taken me 12 years, but I’m size 12-14 now, so I’m now about half the size I was a decade ago!  I’m disabled so can’t do much exercise but just Mitzi’s morning walk has helped me to slim down so if I can do it, so can you… as long as you’re prepared to be patient!

I recommend taking a good quality multi-vitamin every day too, but I haven’t got a clue whether that helps you lose weight, it’s just a general piece of advice that works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment