Thursday 19 February 2015

I've asked Steve to get me...

... the Braun Oral B 5-in-1 toothpaste and another bottle of Listerine with next week's shopping because, I'm guessing, those and the electric toothbrush is the ultimate in clean, white teeth!

I've always wanted white teeth but it's only since getting the electric toothbrush that they've gone from yellow to white and the Listerine has made them sparkle.  The toothpaste I've been using is just ASDA's own brand sensitive toothpaste but the toothpaste I want to try, offers sensitivity stuff, whitening and something else (OK, 3 others if you want to get technical) so Steve will prolly whine about it being more expensive, like he whines about the Just Right cereal, but it will shut me up about it if it works!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment