Friday 15 August 2014

Angels

I fell out of my wheelchair for the first time last week, I'm sure I posted about it, but it hit me last night that the stranger who helped me might have been an Angel!

I'm serious!

If the stranger wasn't an Angel then it would have been too huge a co-incidence that he would come down a usually quiet street at the exact moment I needed his help, that he was tall enough and strong enough to put the chair back on the pavement and reconnect the batteries so that all I had to do was pick myself up and plonk myself back in the seat!

I kept saying thank you to him and he just smiled and went on his way!

I looked down the street when I got to the corner and he'd vanished... maybe he lived down the road or went into the pharmacy or GP or something... or maybe he was an Angel!

I know you may not have the same beliefs as me, but I know what happened and I reckon the stranger who helped me really was an Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment