Saturday 12 July 2014

Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH)

I've just had a fundraiser for Great Ormond Street children's Hospital on the phone and starting on 15th September I'm donating £5 a month to them.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but GOSH is the most well-known hospital for children in the UK and they have the ability to allow the parents to stay on the ward and the extended family within walking distance of the hospital too.  The children seem to get better quicker having their family so close to them too!

I'm a sucker for anything to do with children and they were only asking for £3 a month which is only 70p a day!  I voluntarily took it up to £5 a month for easy calculations for me.  I know an extra £2 a month isn't a lot, but if everyone they spoke to did it then it makes a lot of extra money for GOSH... money that the hospital needs!

I'm just doing what I can to help them!

No comments:

Post a Comment