Monday 16 June 2014

Yesterday

Steve was taken back to hospital yesterday afternoon and I found out just before I went to sleep that he's got a chest infection so hopefully he'll be home soon.

It was a great day until I got home from seeing a couple of friends and had to call NHS Choices for Steve.  I walked from the car to the pub to sit down then I ate then back to the car and home again without using my quad cane once!  Yay me!

Also, I'm less likely to spend anything while Steve's not here... he doesn't encourage me to spend or anything, I'm just less likely to spend when he's not here for some reason.  For example, I went to Sainsbury's online yesterday evening to do a tiny bit of shopping to last me until Steve comes home, but I didn't spend anything at all!  Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment