Friday 13 June 2014

Friday the 13th? Pah!

Today is Friday the 13th, but it hasn't been a day with everything going wrong so far!

It's just like any other Friday!

My direct debits will be coming out on Sunday and I still haven't spent anything so add the £104 for the PPC to the £401 that's already in there and I'll have £505 on my June pay days and £505 on my July pay days (I've already allowed £250 a month for the direct debits) so I'll definitely be able to get the electric wheelchair next month!  So unbelievably close now, I can almost feel my freedom coming back to me and it feels so good! 

Just got to check whether the policies are £600 are per month, per year or a one-off payment every 3 years... I'm thinking it's a one-off payment every 3 years which will be brilliant! 

Screw you spending addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment