Thursday 15 February 2018

What a surprising change!

I regularly take online surveys and the one I've just taken has been like a breath of fresh air!

It was about food.

Usually I'm screened out within the first few questions because I'm vegan... not this time though!

Not only did it go beyond giving vegetarianism an option to choose in the very first question, it also, for possibly the first time ever, gave veganism a choice too.

I chose the vegan option, expecting to be screened out.

Nope.

It then asked if my veganism was a choice or medical need.

My mouth dropped open in shock!

On the following pages it asked about the choices available for vegans in shops, bars, cafe's and restaurant.

I still wasn't screened out!

Maybe someone genuinely cared about the lack of variety of available foods and drinks available to vegans?

Throughout the survey they referred to it as a need or a choice which was so refreshing 'cos most people (on and offline) automatically assume that my veganism is a choice as opposed to a need.

I just wish there had been an opportunity to leave feedback at the end of that survey... I would have willingly given it the full 5 stars and a glowing review!

No comments:

Post a Comment