Tuesday 20 February 2018

Just checked me bank balance

After a quick bit of maffs, I'll have £19 left in me account as long as Monday's shopping doesn't come to any more than £50 I'll be able to afford the membership to the Dogs Trust on the 15th March and I'll be paid again on Monday as well, so as long as I don't spend anything I'll be able to afford Melanie's SCBWI fee of about £60...

Hold on, let's start again.

I've got £19 left in my account after all my bills have come out.

I've got £50 for Monday's shopping but I'll be paid on Monday, so the shopping will come out of Monday's pay day, so I've got £69 left, yeah?
I bought something on Amazon for £30 so add that to the £69 makes £99 spare in March, right?

Take off Melanie's SCBWI subscription of £60 leaves me with £39 yeah?

Take off the membership to the Dog's Trust at £25 leaves me with £14 in March, yeah?

July and August are going to be expensive months 'cos I've got £87 coming out in July for Patrick's insurance then £60 in August for *my* membership to SCBWI, but as long as I keep the money in the bank and don't spend it on things I don't need as well as using the money in B as a back-up if I need it, things will be OK I reckon.

It'll be a really tight few months, but as long as I'm a tight-wad with me money and we don't spend any more than £50 a week on shopping, it's just about do-able I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment