Sunday 15 October 2017

Just got back from the pup's walk

Took the pup out for her walk and she met a lady then poo'd right on the kerb outside our neighbours door.

I brought her home to get a nappy sack and the poo scoop and rake then went out to clear it up 'cos I'm a responsible dog owner like that.

T'was a struggle 'cos I didn't have anything to support me and keep me upright while I cleared it up then forgot to bin the full nappy sack and brought it into the house with me!  Luckily I remembered before I locked the door so went back out to bin it.

The scoop and rake fell over and there was no way I could have picked them up and stayed upright, so I called for Steve's help to come and pick them up for me.

I'm now shaking like a leaf and my legs are going "you're not moving for the rest of the day now" and I won't!

She's supposed to be a joint responsibility but all he's done in the last month is hold on to her lead today when I went to pick up her poo and reluctantly holds a plastic bag open for me to put her poo in once a week, the rest of the time it's me doing it all!

Hardly fair is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment