Friday 9 June 2017

Review: Shampoo and conditioner - 4 stars

I'm very picky when it comes to shampoo and conditioner so didn't hold out much hope for such a cheap one.

I was wrong.

Used it for the first time and I'll be buying it again and again now!

I usually use the Avon shampoo and conditioner because it cleared up the grease and gave my hair a subtle shine.

That was until I bought the Sainsbury's apple shampoo and conditioner.  I love them both but they seem to have stopped selling the conditioner now for some reason!

The reason it's not getting the full 5 stars is that it's making my scalp itchy for some reason.  I reckon that's because my scalp isn't used to it yet though and hopefully it'll improve.

I'll definitely be getting it again though, I just hope they bring the conditioner back so that I can have hair that smells the same (apple) instead of a combination (apple shampoo and coconut conditioner).

We shall see I guess!



No comments:

Post a Comment