Thursday 1 June 2017

Just taken me supplements and, as predicted...

Just taken me three supplements and, as predicted, they have already kicked in within seconds.

Took the calcium and put the tub back in the drawer.
Took the iron and put that back in the drawer too.
Took the multi and by the time I'd put it back in the drawer I wasn't tired any more.

Fired up blogger and did 3 crits on SCBWI then came and made this post... I've already achieved more in the last ten minutes than I did all day until 5pm yesterday!

Gonna close the drawer, watch The Bill then get on with me writing!  Can't wait to see how the new single supplement affects me instead of the three that I currently take!

They even do a multi-vitamin for cats and dogs!!

If you want 20% off your first order, use the "referred by a friend" link on the first page, put my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) et voila!  I swear by Simply Supplements now 'cos they offer such good value for money (the multi costs less than a tenner a year for example), and they provide supplements for everything you could possibly need as well as being able to see at a glance who they are suitable for (vegetarian, gluten free, fish free etc etc) before you even click on the link for that supplement!

No comments:

Post a Comment