Tuesday 30 May 2017

Taken me supplements

The multi is kicking in already again.

Why?

Dunno the science, but I was wiped out and cream crackered and couldn't stop yawning before I took it, but since I swallowed it everything is back to being awake and in HD again!

No idea if it's for real or a psychological/psycosomatic thing or whatever, but I'm happy with taking them and I'll keep believing the multi is a fast worker too!

If you want a great suppliment supplier and want 20% off your first order, go to Simply Supplements, click on the "referred by a friend" link, bung my name (Amanda George) into the box and my email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) on the next page, et voila!  We get 20% off already great prices each and they offer an auto dispatch service too, I haven't tried that though! 😀  If you try it, let me know what you think?  Please?  👌

No comments:

Post a Comment