Friday 12 May 2017

Oh cool!

If I ordered the 3 supplements I currently take it'd be about £40.  Normally that'd be fine, but I'm spending £400 a month on groceries now so can't afford the £40 on top of that right now.

Just had a look at the Multivitamins and Minerals... everything I need in one tablet for £15.70 including free delivery.  Just need to be sure I can afford it after my bills come out on Monday.

B vitamins, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium and even Thiamin which I'm short of as well as vitamins B12 and D all in one tablet for less than half the price I paid for 3 and it's a years supply too!

Simply Supplements are a great company and if you use my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) in the referral box we both save 20% on our first (for you) and next (for me) orders too!

No comments:

Post a Comment