Wednesday 19 April 2017

Looks like I'm the bad guy again

Steve and his brother are going to be watching the rugby at 8am-ish when the British Lions play New Zealand at rugby for the world cup or something.

Steve's brother posted about it on Facebook.

The brother's wife replied to the comment saying to put it on the calendar.

I totally innocently asked if she knew what else they were planning.

She didn't.

Steve said to leave it, so I just said to quiz her husband about it.

I left everything I knew and loved to move to Gloucester.

I gave up my health for Steve.

I've now been robbed of my independence and freedom of speech too!

It's bad enough when M comes over on a Monday but my own husband has just robbed me of my freedom of speech.  I'm so freaking fed up of it that I'm not going to say another word to any of his family, I'm going to avoid anything his family say and just talk to SCBWI members and friends who have nothing to do with Steve now.

He wants me to be silent so I will be from now on.  I'll only get my own shopping, won't talk to any of Steve's family or friends, I'll just be silent to anyone connected to Steve.

If you still want to be friends with me, then keep reading my blogs.  I've fed up of being treated like shit now and won't put up with it any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment