Sunday 2 April 2017

£185 after all my bills come out

Just done a few quick sums and I've got £185 to last me until next Monday (not tomorrow, the one after) when I'll be paid again and then most of my bills come out on the 15th.

I'm sure I've got my sums wrong somewhere though!

The total for all my bills every month is £322.

Take off the £47 that'll come out tomorrow, that leaves £277 left to pay, yeah?

Then take off the bills that don't come out until the end of the month (£108) leaves me with £167 which is more like it!  lol

I've got £352 in my bank account after tomorrow's bills come out, so take £167 off the £352 leaves me with £185 so I got my sums right for a change!  lol

I've got a £37 bill from Namehog mid-April leaves me with £148, take off £100 for tomorrow's shopping, leaves me with £48 to move into my secondary account at the end of the month, on top of the £40 that's already in there, leaves me with a nice start to saving not spending... better than being constantly overdrawn like I was a few years back!

Yay me!  👍

No comments:

Post a Comment