Wednesday 22 March 2017

Good job it's pay day on Monday, because...

Just done a few calculations of bills still to come out of my account.

£52 left in my account atm
£42 still to come out by the end of the week

That leaves me with a tenner and a few pennies to last until Monday!  lol

I still owe Steve the £20 he lent me yesterday, so I'm thinking I'll put the DLA money into B, along with most of my ESA so that I'm not tempted to spend it, then I'll move £105 back across every week for the shopping every week and the money I need for the bills as I need it... most of it'll be on 15th of every month with the rest of it at the start and end of the month.

I've got everything written down, with most of the dates it comes out, and I won't need to worry about moving stuff over to B or going short on bills again 'cos it'll all be in B ready to rock and roll and because I'll only have a few pounds in there, I won't be tempted to spend money on things I don't need!

Spent £170 on domain stuff, and SCBWI membership for Melanie that I won't be paying out for another year, just gotta remember to save up for my wheelchair policy in July and renewing my membership to SCBWI every August every year.

I can so do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment