Saturday 18 February 2017

Want to fill in surveys and get free products?

I'm with paid offers and I've taken surveys, signed up for freebies and things like that without paying for any of it.

If you sign up with them using the link up there 👆 then you'll be able to get stuff too.

What do I get out of it?  £10 for each person I introduce!

Most of the stuff is free and confidential and only ask for the first part of your postcode and the first digit of the second half, so if, for example, your full post code is AB1 2YZ then you would put AB1 into the first box and just the 2 into the second box.

I haven't paid a penny for anything on the site but it's introduced me to sites I didn't even know existed and my opinion in the surveys goes a little way to shaping the future of products within the UK!

You've got nothing to lose and lots to gain from signing up with Paid Offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment