Friday 9 December 2016

Want a free £25 Amazon gift voucher?

Are you over 18?

Do you live in the UK?

Looking for a new contract on your mobile phone?

Want a 12 month or 24 month contract?

If you answered all those questions with a "yes" then I definitely recommend you signing up with Three on this link!

Going via that link gets us both a £25 Amazon gift voucher, but you have to agree to the 12 or 24 month contract and Three's terms which are available on the site!

What am I getting out of it?

If you sign up according to the terms, then I'll get a £25 Amazon voucher too but that's it... I don't get money or free calls or anything like that, we both just get the voucher and an awesome phone company!

I think I remember reading that it takes 3 months to get the voucher, but if you are prepared to wait for those 3 months it'll definitely be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment