Tuesday 22 November 2016

My review of Carphone Warehouse

The hubby saw an ad for the phone he wants on the Carphone Warehouse ad last night.

He's just finished talking to them on the phone and other than a one-off charge of £9.99 he didn't pay a penny extra and his new phone will be here tomorrow!

He changed over to a Galaxy S7 and the sales person said he wanted an iPhone 7 and he's like, "nope, the Galaxy S7" and everything went well from then on.

He's just got to move his photo's off his current phone now and it might take up to 24 hours for the number to change between phones, but I think I've turned Steve towards Android phones instead of Windows phones now!  lol



The Carphone Warehouse gets 5 out of 5 stars for me and I reckon Steve would agree too!

No comments:

Post a Comment