Monday 31 October 2016

4 years and 4 months from now

Just had a statement from BC come through the door and because it's my biggest debt, I'll be totally debt free in 4 years and 4 months from now!

I'm never, ever getting into debt again... if I can't afford it then I'll just have to do without.  It's just not worth the hassle getting into debt - causes way too much stress that could have caused way too much depression and psychosis.

When I've got used to the new payment regime that's starting from next week, I'll be able to put £25 into each savings account and the other £50 into my back-up bank account so I'll be able to pay for Namehog stuff as it comes up and still have enough to pay off a bit extra on my credit cards a couple of times a year too.

I won't pretend it'll be easy, but when I've got into the routine of not spending and kicking my spending addiction into touch, I'll find it a bit easier to save that £100 a month ready for paying off £100 extra every few months, which, in turn, will mean that I don't have as much to pay or as long to wait as I do right now.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment