Wednesday 28 September 2016

The pup isn't in my good books this morning

She greeted me and kissed me and was genuinely pleased to see me when I first came down this morning.

I put my shoes and socks on and went to get her harness and lead.

Called her for her morning walkies.

She shot out of the living room, passed me waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs and went to the back door.

Her tail was almost verticle which usually means she really needs a poo, so I hurried to the back door and opened it for her.

She backed up into the kitchen and refused to go out.

That's where the disagreements started.

I left the back door open and got her harness and lead again.

She refused to put it on.

When I eventually got her harness and lead on her, she came into the living room and started jumping up at Steve for attention.

Five minutes later she eventually went out of the front door and she started her walk.

As normal, she went to the kerb and squatted down for a tiny wee.

The rest of the walk, she was either pulling me forward or refusing to move.

When we got home, she refused to let Steve take her harness off.

When she eventually got it taken off, she was looking up to the top drawer for a biscuit and Dentastick.

Not going to happen, Pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment