Thursday 15 September 2016

How is that even possible??

Steve swore to me the other day, that his can of Diet Coke was empty when he gave it to me, but by the time I'd taken the carrier with our recycling there was liquid in there.

He's just finished another can and proved to me that it was totally empty by shaking it.  Not even a drop of Diet Coke was left in there.  He then handed the can over to me and I shook it and there was liquid in there again... literally a couple of seconds and nowhere near liquid so how did I make there be liquid in the can again??  I gave the can back to Steve, he shook it and there was still liquid in the can, so he totally drained it again, shook the can, no liquid, gave it to me again and I just put it in the bag without wobbling it.

How is that even possible??

No comments:

Post a Comment