Friday 2 September 2016

Has anyone got...

I do occasional reviews of creative stuff on my other blog but I'm going to review things on this blog that aren't creative and want to know what sort of things you want me to review! 

I'm not going to review things of people I know because I can't be unbiased about that and would prolly give a 5 star review because I didn't want to offend them rather than a non-biased 3 star review if you see what I mean?

So, if you've got ideas for things that I can review, just leave me a quick comment about what it is and where I can buy it from.  Please don't start by saying "this is great, you really should review it" or "this is terrible for me, total waste of money" because you're already telling me how to review it before I've even seen it!

So, just leave me a quick comment in reply to this post and I'll get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment