Wednesday 6 July 2016

Really have got to stop spending now!

Ordered a pulse, sleep cycle and distance walked on eBay a couple of hours ago as well as the Dogs Trust pedometre thing that is attached to my clothes.  It's supposed to wake you up and record your sleep pattern or something too, but I'm just getting it to find out what my pulse is like and how soundly I sleep and stuff like that.

I'm aiming to walk 500 steps a day while I get used to it, but it'll be interesting to see how many steps I walk with the pup tomorrow morning!

It only cost me 90p because I used some of my Nectar points to pay for most of it!  These loyalty schemes and cashback sites are so worth it for things like that!

I've got £90 tracked cashback on Quidco too thanks to the insurance cover I bought!

No comments:

Post a Comment