Monday 17 August 2015

Frips

I can almost hear you asking what a frip is... is it a new swear word or something?

Nope, nothing like that.

It's simply what I've had for me tea... wider and crunchier/more solid than the fries you get at Mc Donalds and Burger King but not as wide as a chippy chip, somewhere between the two that I don't know the right word for so I made one up for them!

Same with flibble wibble and frig - very minor swear words I made up that is suitable for children to use amongst friends, but nothing worth being punished for by adults.  Splendiferous too.  And spork.  And ginormous.  It's just my mind working in overdrive is all!

I saw one of the words I made up as a child being used IRL a few weeks back... that was an awesome feeling, knowing that I'd improved the English language at such a young age!

No comments:

Post a Comment