Saturday 8 August 2015

Blimey that was quick!

Some of the artificial flowers I ordered from eBay a couple of days ago have just arrived!  Fast work by the 2 bods I ordered them from... the others are from elsewhere in the world so I'm not expecting those yet and the vase to put them in is drip-drying in the sink so as soon as that's dry I'll put the flowers in the vase, arrange them and I'll just add the others when they arrive!

I ordered a bath pillow, bright yellow hair spray and an Alice Band from Amazon too this morning.  The bath pillow will hopefully be here tomorrow 'cos it's on Prime and the other stuff will be here next week along with the rest of the flowers from eBay.

I'm not going to spend anything else for the rest of August now though so that I don't go too badly overdrawn again.  I'll be overdrawn for about a week 'cos most of my Direct Debits come out on the 15th of each month but I'm not paid until a week later this time  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment