Tuesday 26 May 2015

Apparently...

... when I went to get the long-handled pooper scooper and nappy sack then went out to clear up this morning's deposit in the street, Mitzi was really missing me and whining bless her little heart!

I was gone for less than 5 minutes but the poor pup was wanting to know where I was and why I wasn't involving her!

Sorry pup!  I just couldn't have cleared up your deposit and look after you at the same time... I will always come back for you!  Promise!

Aww that was just too cute... she wanted Steve's attention so she nudged over his bottle of pop!  lol

If Steve falls asleep at night with the TV remote in his hand and he accidentally drops it, it wakes Mitzi up, she looks at him, sighs and goes to sleep in the hall... just too cute!

She's a small dog with a huge personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment