Wednesday 29 April 2015

My Deities were looking out for me this morning!

I had a fasting blood test booked for 9.20 this morning and I was going to go down there in Patrick.

I walked the pup at 7.30am and it was hosing it down like I posted about this morning, so Steve asked his dad to take me instead.

My FIL couldn't take me because they were taking E to school today.

I poked my head out of the door at 8.15am and the road was clear, it had stopped raining and it looked like I was good to go, so I closed the front door and went to get Patrick and wheeled him into the hall then squeezed past to open the front door.

The whole road was packed with cars!  I'd only been gone for about 10 minutes, but that's all the road needed to be full again!

So I stroppily took Patrick back into the kitchen while Steve cancelled the appointment for me.

My MIL has just been on the phone and said that the clutch had gone on my FILs car so they had to be towed home.  They are hoping to get it fixed either today or tomorrow but nobody could have known that would happen...

...except my Deities!  They did everything they could to stop me going to the blood test this morning and the clutch going was why!  They didn't want me to get stranded there!

Whichever God or Goddess it was, thank you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment